Wednesday, March 18, 2009

9th Appointment

Mesha is keeping the bounce seat warm for Riley
Just had our 9th doctors appointment today. I have gained another 3 pounds which brings me up to a total so far of 32 pounds. I got measure again and everything seems to be on track. My measurement is 34. We found out the Riley's head is down which is a great thing! Our next appointment is on April 1st and we were told that during that visit we are getting an ultrasound done. Since I was 8 pounds and something inches and Adam was almost 9 pounds our doctor just wants to see how big Riley might get by my due date.

1 comment:

Koodles said...

Best wishes for an easy delivery and your new baby girl. "Riley" is a perfect compliment to "Kay". I noticed your blog because of our common name - I've always used my middle name, Kay, and I married a Tindall.