Thursday, April 2, 2009

10 Appointment

Yesterday was our 10th doctors appointment and we got an ultrasound done. We were told that our child has a big head!!! She is measuring a week or so ahead of schedule. Right now she is 5 pounds 13 ounces. She is in the 75% range. Doctor said everything is fine. We had her check again to make sure that we are having a girl and it came back 100% girl, so we are relieved. I also was told that shorter women go into labor sooner than 40 weeks. She said that I could go at 37 weeks!! I also was told that once the baby drops (she hasn't dropped yet) that labor is soon to follow. Yikes...this baby could come out as soon as 2 weeks from now but I'm not keeping my fingers crossed. I'm thinking that Riley is really enjoying being inside and being carried around. I don't think that she is in any hurry to come on out.
Our next appointment is on April 15th. This is when the doctor will start the internals to see if I am dilated at all.

1 comment:

jgerl said...

Everyday when I go to work I look in the waiting room for the grandparents to be. I can't wait. Sounds like you are doing great. Jan