Sunday, March 15, 2009

Riley's Room





I thought that I would share pictures of Riley's room. Adam and I painted her room a very light green color. It took us both Saturday and Sunday to get it done. We ended up buying her crib on discount because it was a floor model at babies r us. The best part is that it was already put together! The dresser we have had for a couple of years now and I am glad that we decided to keep it. I picked up the changing table at babies r us and put it together. Pretty much we have everything we need. If we can find a glider or rocker that we both like and it's not breaking the bank we will buy one. As of now we are just waiting for little Riley to come.

1 comment:

Family is Everything said...

Riley's room is so cute! You two did a great job, hope you had fun with it:)