Monday, January 4, 2010

Riley's first Christmas 2009


December 25th, 2009 Was Riley's very first Christmas! We woke up at 8 and got some breakfast and then opened our presents. Riley got to open a gift from Andee & Jim Madigan. They are my parents friends from Texas and they sent Riley some outfits for Christmas. Riley had lots of fun trying to open her gifts. Adam and I had to help her since she really didn't understand what was going on. We went over to my parents house for Christmas dinner with my family. Riley got to open up lots and lots of gifts from her Nana & Papa and also from Uncle Bryan & Aunt Leigh. Riley got some very nice gifts from all of them and she loved playing with them!

We came back home and Riley got to open all her Christmas gifts from Adam's parents who couldn't make it to Christmas. She got even more toys and clothing. I took some pictures of Riley and all her toys the day after Christmas. I had to put some together and then thought I really need a picture of her and all the toys she got.

No comments: