Monday, January 4, 2010

Playing with her toys


December 27th, 2009 I captured some pictures of Riley standing behind her new walker. She was very proud of herself. She just kept smiling and talking. She moved the walker but then doesn't move her feet. So Adam or I have to mover her feet for her! She just recently tried moving her feet but she still is learning.

Riley stayed up past midnight on New Years and helped rang it in with us.

Riley has been "army crawling" for about a month now. The other day she crawled regular!! She only goes a little ways before she goes back to army crawling. Soon enough she will have it down and then I will be in BIG trouble!!! Riley still LOVES her walker. Every time she goes in it she is off. She knows how to go every which way in it. I now close our bedroom doors when I have her in it or she will go into the room I wont be able to see her. Adam decided to move Mesha's bowls of water and food into the closet that we have the little box in. Riley for some reason loves to go down the hallway that the cats food is in and run it over in the walker. Adam felt that it would be better for Mesha and the food to be put somewhere else!

Riley is still eating 4 bottles a day at 8 oz each. She is now eating 2 jars of food a day too. One of fruits and one of veggies. We are still teaching her about her slippy cup. Some days she has it down and others she has no idea what to do with it.

Riley is sleeping through the night. Sometimes she wake during the night but has been putting herself back to sleep. She is still taking 4 naps a day. They still range from 30 min to an hour. Her bedtime is still 10:30ish and I know that is late but she will NOT go down at 7 for the rest of the evening. I'm okay with 10:30 because that means she doesn't get up until 8ish. I get to sleep in :)

Riley also has been talking up a storm!! She says "Ma ma" and sometimes "Da da" She has said "Hi" twice now but she only said it at my parents house with my family there. I know strange!

No comments: