Wednesday, April 15, 2009

11th Appointment




9 Months Along : Pictures are of 36 weeks 4 days
We had our 36 week appointment today. I had my first internal done along with my GBS test. GBS stands for Group B Streptococcus which if I have it I can pass it onto Riley during birth. It's no big deal if I end up having it they give me antibiotic's before I give birth. Everything is good with Riley.I am still measuring ahead. I'm at 38cm measured. The doctor checked my cervix and I am still NOT dilated at all. I guess Riley still wants to hang out inside for a little while longer. So far I have gained 42 pounds. I thought for sure that I was going to be much heavier today. I have been eating none stop still and with just having Easter I am cramming chocolate down my throat every chance I get.
Our next appointment is next Wednesday April 22nd. I hope that by then I will have dilated a little bit.

1 comment:

Family is Everything said...

Have you noticed how long your hair has gotten? So jealous, I don't think mine grew very much:( My hair grows like a turtle moves, SLOW. I can't wait to hear what your dr tells you next week. I will have to wait to find out until I get home on the 23rd!