Tuesday, October 6, 2009

5 months old


October 2, 2009 Riley turned 5 months old. As always I took pictures of her that day. I also got some of her in the swing. She doesn't sleep in the swing anymore so I am trying to get her to play with her toys in it. So far no luck. I got some pictures of her with Adam. We like to pretend to eat her feet and she thinks its funny! She has started a new thing by eating/sucking on Adam's noise. I got some pictures of her in a t-shirt that we bought right when we found out I was pregnant. We thought I was having a boy so that is why Riley has a t-shirt that says "little monster" on it. I think it works for both girls and boys. I wanted to get some pictures of her in it with the boo sign. We are getting ready for Halloween!

Riley is taking all her naps in her bed now. She has started waking up in the middle of night and I started a bad habit of bringing her into our bed to sleep the rest of the night. Now she doesn't want to sleep unless she is being held. As of now i am trying to break her of this horrible habit. Hopefully it wont take me long to do.

No comments: