Thursday, September 17, 2009

17 weeks more pictures (4 months old)

Riley has had a very full week. Saturday September 12th was her 2nd OSU game. Riley got all dressed in her red outfit and she was ready to watch the game. Riley got fed her very first rice cereal that day too. She was a little confused about it. She grabbed the spoon out of my hand and tried to feed herself!

I took Riley to the pool this week too. She was kicking her legs the whole time we were in the pool. I wish I had it on video but I was the only one with her and actually we were the only ones at the pool. which was very nice. We gave her cereal again later on in the week and this time she liked it. She kept reaching for the bowl and spoon. She even opened her mouth for more. We did get this feeding on video and it is pretty funny.

No comments: