Thursday, August 27, 2009

14 weeks pic's & Pool pictures ( 3 months old)

August 27, 2009 The day started out with Riley playing in her exersaucer and then the next thing I knew she had fallen asleep in it! So I had to take a picture of her and then I got it on video. She most likely was so tired because she didn't go to bed until 1am that morning and was back up at 7:30. After she had been sleeping through the night for 3 weeks she has decided that she needs to get up at 5am every morning to have a bottle. Thankfully I do get her back to sleep right after the bottle but I could do without the wake up at 5am. Cant wait until she officially sleeps through the night for good.

Today I decided that since it was so hot out to take her to the pool. She loves the pool! She was kicking her feet in the water and having a great time.

1 comment:

Family is Everything said...

Love the photos:) We have only taken Ivan swimming once! haha Its hard for me to go by myself with the two of them. I wish I could have taken him more. I know you are having fun with Riley!!