Wednesday, May 6, 2009

14th Appointment


39 weeks picture
Went to the doctors today for the weekly appointment. Adam and I were hoping to hear some good news but instead we heard the same thing we were told last week. I have not progressed at all. I am still 1 cm dilated and I haven't dropped yet (as you can tell in the picture above) Riley really really doesn't want to come out into this world. My due date is fast approaching coming this Sunday. There is a full moon on Saturday and I am keeping my fingers crossed that maybe that will do something to my body and Riley will pop out. Riley is still very active which is weird to me because there is no room left for her to be doing all these tosses and turns. I was weighed again as always but this time I only gained 1 1/2 pounds. A total of 48 1/2 pounds gained.
If Riley doesn't show her face between now and next Thursday May 14th I am being induced. Doctor said that one way or another we WILL be having Riley on May 15th.

No comments: