Thursday, March 5, 2009

8th appointment

30 weeks 5 days
Went to our 8th doctors appointment yesterday and everything went great. I only gained 3 pounds this month which is very good for me considering that last month I gained 7!! I'm guessing that my body is leveling out or at least I'm hoping so. Usually at this stage in the pregnancy women are gaining the most weight. I guess we will have to wait until my next appointment which is on March 18th to see. From now on I will be going to see the doctor every 2 weeks. Wow has time flown by.
Also, this week we started our birthing classes. They are ever Tuesday in March for 2 1/2 hours at each session. The first class I think went very well. It's nice to be in a group of people that all are in the same boat with us. We all have no idea what is going to happen to our bodies or our lives after these babies arrive.

No comments: