Tuesday, November 11, 2008

3 Months

October 30th, 2008
A picture of me taken the same day as the second ultrasound pictures. I'm 3 months along and boy do I look huge in this picture. I have gained just under 3 pounds which the doctor has said that I'm right on track.
At this point in the pregnancy I no longer have morning sickness! Which really for me was nausea with anything I ate. I still cant eat chicken,steak,pork chops certain vegetables, fruits and ranch dressing. The thought of eating any of those foods makes me ill. I am in love with fast food and frozen meals. I will be the first one to admit this I know eating those foods are not good for me, the baby or my weight but when your body says to eat those foods you do it.

1 comment:

Family is Everything said...

Yeah, you have a "bump" how exciting!! Great blog by the way!)